Common-mode choke coils work as a simple wire against differential mode current (signal), while they work as an inductor against common-mode current (noise).
- Common-mode filter for coax cable
- RX antennas, active antennas etc.
- Common-mode current insulator
- High current insulation
- Impedance 50 or 75 Ohm
- High quality PTFE coax cable
- High quality connectors
- Low insertion loss
- IP56 box - recommended to protect it against water
- Feeder size 100x100 mm
- ASSEMBLED VERSION
- Insertion loss lower than 0.2 dB (at 50 MHz)
- Common-mode isolation better than 30 dB (7 MHz and lower)
- RF power up to 100 W