This OLI IP 12 controller is designed for direct connection to K9AY++ and 7ANT remote controllers with DB15 cable. This box offers web based User Interface, Beam Map control or any other system (NodeRed, Stream Deck etc.). It has 12 outputs and positive FET driver inside, including electronic DC fuse protection. LAN port is 100 Mbit with double common-mode filter and high voltage protection. LED indications show status of the remote controller. There is also PTT information at web.
- Universal controller with 12 outputs
- Directly designed for K9AY++, 4-WAY beverage system and 7ANT RC controllers
- Control: Directions, BPF, Preamp, RX source and PTT feedback
- Easy to use with your own hardware
- Web-based control with User Interfaces, Stream Deck, NodeRed etc.
- Just LAN and DB15 connection needed
- Web based application with automated updates
- No configuration or firmware upload needed
- Custom button labels by parameter
- Customise your UI or use our control view
- Can be controlled by stream deck and touchportal
- System is part of our station automation infrastructure by DM5XX's RemoteSwitch.de system
- We recommend a VPN while using remote access from outside your network in general
- Easy configuration with EASY ASSISTANT
- ASSEMBLED and TESTED VERSION
- Universal 12 outputs with + voltage outputs
- Output current max. 500 mA per output, 500 mA total
- Output voltage from controller max. 16V DC
- Controller supply voltage 10 ~ 16 V DC, max. 0.7 A
- LED indication: DIR, BPF, PREAMP
- LAN 10/100 Mbit with filter and protection
- ONLY DHCP IP address - not static
ASSEMBLED in BOX: ready to use
Included in package
Controller assembled and tested
DB15 female connector with cover
Please check our technical articles about REMOTE SYSTEM.
If you want to know more please check our wiki with OLI IP 12 manual.