On this page you will find general information on the use of qro.cz brand products, which are mainly designed for radio amateurs.
Most of our products are intended for indoor use, the exception being antennas, switches and other products designed for this purpose.
When installing equipment outdoors, please follow these instructions:
- RF connectors and other pins must point downwards (if possible),
- it is recommended that the fasteners be treated with an anti-corrosion coating according to weather conditions,
- RF connectors should be covered with self-vulcanising tape or other protection,
- RX antennas in plastic boxes are recommended to be supplemented with an additional rain and snow cover,
- we recommended to carry out regular condition check - visible condition and also SWR,
- improper installation, protection or maintenance may void the warranty.
Connecting the device
- Before connecting the device to a power source, check the polarity,
- we recommend using a small power supply when first testing or reviving the kit,
- all our devices are designed to be powered by a small and safe AC or DC voltage,
- devices with grounding screw contain internal surge protectors, we recommend connecting the ground screw point to a common ground with a sufficiently thick wire for proper operation,
- surge protectors are only the basic one. For protection against large charges, we recommend external surge protectors.
The product is marked with the wheelie bin symbol. It indicates that at the end of life the product should enter the recycling system. You should dispose of it separately at an appropriate collection point and not place it in the normal rate stream.
If you are unsure about the connection, use or maintenance of the equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us.